Acceptable Use Policy
Rules for using FLT
FLT® users must follow our Acceptable Use Policy. If this policy is violated, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account.
FLT® may not be used to promote anything illegal, or to offend or harass anyone. We do not allow:
- Emails offering illegal goods or services
- Sexually explicit or Pornography Emails
- Emails that violate Can Spam Laws
The following actions are prohibited by F;T®:
- Email any material that wasn’t created by you or that would violate anyone’s rights. This includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- Reverse engineer any of the materials or features on our Website.
- Use any of the materials, features or logic on our Website to create a competing product.